Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Thank You, Mom.


Today is my birthday and I just wanted to take a minute to tell you all how amazing my mother is. She was 19, single, and living away from home when she found out she was pregnant. She knew choosing life for me meant she would have to leave college and move back home. She had every reason in the world to abort me and pretend like I never existed. But she didn't. She put my life over her own and has been an amazing example of what true female strength is ever since. She spent the next decade working to provide for me while finishing her degree. My mother is one of the most courageous women I've ever known. And as I sit here today, watching my kids jump through the sprinklers in her front yard, I cannot thank her enough for giving me life. That choice will impact generations to come...


Join the discussion on our Facebook page

**************************************************************************************










Post by Destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment